Lizardking Designz: Using Headers
The Header is the most important part of your webpage other than your website name. Here are some ways how to take full advantage.
• Use h1 for headers as google rank this a lot higher than strong or even h2.
• Headers need to be short incorporating keywords. Adjectives are a no no, you need to be clear and precise. Don’t try to be clever.
• If possible try and keep the keyword at the start of the header as that will help your sites SEO.
• NEVER make a header two lines long. 8 words for a header is more than enough
• If possible ask a question, which in turn can be answered within the content, therefore prompting interest by the reader.