LK Design: Keywords
Google sends out spiders to every website in order to search for keywords.
Here are some ways to impress these 8 legged Arachnids:
• Include keywords in your metadata within your header.
• Use the website name or business rather than pronouns such as I, them, us. Same goes with affiliates. Empower these names by making it a hyperlink preferably opening in a separate window.
• Bold and italics makes it easier for the spiders to read your keywords.
• Adwords can assist you in finding the most powerful keywords for your company
• Including website name in alt text, for example –Lizardking Designz:this is an image..